Sold at the First Open House!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Another Great Result By Ray White Westmead Team!!!
Offering a desirable first floor position at the front of the block, this generously proportioned apartment showcases large entertainer's balconies and within close proximity to Westmead lifestyle.
- Combined lounge and dining area with tiled flooring
- Spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with caesarstone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with an abundance of space
- Two large tiled entertainers' balconies
- Oversized 22m2 Secured single lock-up garage
- Minutes to Westmead medical precinct, transport, school, shops, cafs, variety of restaurants, and a stroll through the park to Parramatta CBD.
Located on a quiet and peaceful street, bright and easy-to-maintain apartment offers exceptional convenience. Perfectly maintained throughout, the apartment sits on the first floor of a well-maintained complex of only 11 apartments. Blessed with an ideal location the entire apartment offers warm and comfortable living spaces that are drenched with beautiful natural light throughout, with leafy green and private outlooks. It includes a well laid out floor plan, and has plenty of storage. A full brick construction with one common wall, built on a good sized double block of land, and situated a stone's throw away from newly revamped Parramatta Park. This property is sure to be snatched up by a first-home buyer or a sharp investor.
Size: 106 + 22 sqm (approx)
Council: $268.00 per quarter (approx.)
Strata: $823.55 per quarter (approx.)
Water: $178 per quarter (approx.)
For Information on Westmead Public schools top Naplan results in the state - see http://bettereducation.com.au/school/Primary/nsw/sydney_top_government_primary_schools.aspx
For Information on Westmead Medical district progress https://www.theurbandeveloper.com/westmead-hospital-redevelopment-unveiled/
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.