Sold by Jerue Habito!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Offering a desirable 2 bedroom unit positioned in the middle of the block, this generously proportioned apartment showcases large entertainer's balconies and within close proximity to Westmead lifestyle.
- Separate lounge and dining area with tiled flooring
- Generous size bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top and caesarstone bench top
- Modern bathroom and ensuite
- North aspect large tiled entertainers' balcony
- Under secured parking space with storage
- Minutes to Westmead medical precinct, public transport, schools, shops, cafs, variety of restaurants, Coles, a stroll to the park and minutes drive to Parramatta CBD.
Located on a quiet and peaceful street, bright and easy-to-maintain apartment offers exceptional convenience. Perfectly maintained throughout, the apartment sits on the ground floor of a well-maintained low rise apartments. Blessed with an ideal location the entire apartment offers warm and comfortable living space and with northerly aspect. A full brick construction with a well laid out floor plan and built in 2009. This property is sure to be snatched up by a first-home buyer or a sharp investor.
Size: Internal: 94 sqm (including balconies) Car Space+ Storage : 19 sqm
Council: $260.00 per quarter (approx.)
Strata: $674.00 per quarter (approx.)
Water: $185.00 per quarter (approx.)
For Information on Westmead Medical district progress https://www.theurbandeveloper.com/westmead-hospital-redevelopment-unveiled/
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.